Do you let your kids cook? I am learning that teaching your kids to cook is apparently a dying art. Huh??? How on earth can that be a thing? How are they supposed to...you know...take care of themselves? I find it mind boggling. I don't always let mine take over in the kitchen but I definitely work with them! Yes, sometimes the food is less than wonderful...but guess what...they are learning a skill. A skill that we all need in life. Don't we? I suppose this is why there is a fast food joint on every corner? Well, my girls love to cook. They really like finding Pinterest recipes and following the directions exactly...to see how it turns out. This picture is a salad they made not long ago. It was freaking delicious! We found this Chicken Avocado Caprese Salad that someone pinned from Cafe Delights and it is absolutely worth the try! Of course, we used some of my favorite Pampered Chef tools to make it a bit easier to prepare... double burner grill pan, close and cut, and salad choppers...to name a few. You can find those fun tools and many more on my website. Let me know how you liked the salad!!!
Sharing my weekly Menu...to help you plan yours ♥ Sunday Dr Pepper Pulled Pork Pioneer Woman's Recipe found here served with a quick pasta salad that we also found in my favorite PW cookbook ♥ Meghan is in charge of Pasta Salads at my house because she has a knack for it. She pretty much wings it based on this Spicy Pasta Salad from our Beloved Ree Drummond...the Pioneer Woman! Monday Left Overs . Y'all...I'm just keeping it real with you. Tuesday Copycat La Madeline Tomato Basil Soup: La Madeline Copycat Recipe found here... and I make these crazy good "adult grilled cheese's" that they were sampling at Kroger a few weeks ago. Basically, they sell this Deli Dressing by Boar's Head. You put some of that oil in the skillet in place of butter. You use a deli mustard on the bread, sweet ham, and Montery cheese...then grill. To. Die. For. Seriousl...
Comments
Post a Comment